Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heaven or Hell

where do you think you are going to?
Next below you see a boyfriend quiz, but before you read all the questions, I’d like you pay attention on two questions, “the number 8 and the number 9”. What about them? Would you lie to answer or would you lie to your girlfriend?
In Jesus way, doesn’t have a "little white lie" or a "big lie". To Him, lie is lie and doesn’t have a measure or color for that. Christians don’t lie! Do you still think you are Christian?
Think about that.

__  0  __

Are you a good boyfriend or not? How dedicated to your girlfriend are you and how much do you care? Just take our short quiz to find out if your in good shape or dancing on the edge of break-ups.
Created by: Simonasha
1. What is your age?

Under 18 Years Old
18 to 24 Years Old
25 to 30 Years Old
31 to 40 Years Old
41 to 50 Years Old
51 to 60 Years Old
Over 60 Years Old

2. What is your gender?

Male
Female

3. How many times a week do you call your girlfriend?

Why would i bother?
i dont have one (its OK, be honest)
everyday
more than once a day
3 times a week
at least 4 times a day

4. Do you ever get stiff when around your girlfriend?

If we're making out, yes.
All the time
me, a stiffie..please
no
occasionally
Yes, but I'd never admit it.

5. Do you buy gifts for your girlfriend?

Every once in a while to cheer her up.
I'm too broke.
Nope.
Every time i see her
On birthdays, holidays, etc.
Gifts are rigged.

6. Do you look at other girls a lot?

Occassionally.
I only stick to her rockin' body.
YEAH. She's ugly as hell!
Whenever they walk by, baby!!!!
With her, no. With out her, yes.
i'd rather not say...

7. Would you ever cheat on a girlfriend?

NO WAY!! I'm dedicated.
I already am.
Depends on the stability in the relationship.
I would just dump her first.
I've only done it once.
NOT planning on it but it's a possibility.

8. If your girlfriend was worried about her weight, would you lie to her just to make her happy?

If she's fat, I tell her.
I'd feel bad lying, but I'd have to.
I would say, "I love you the way you are."
I'm too honest to lie.
yes

9. Would you lie to impress a girfriend?

I don't always tell my real name.
Just little white lies, everybody tells them.
I'd just be myself.
I tell her what she wants to hear.
Honesty is the only way to a girl's heart.

10. Do you tell your friends about your girlfriend?

I like things to stay personal so not really
If it comes up, I tell.
No, I'm too embarassed.
I'm constantly bragging about her.
I love her and don't care what anyone thinks.
They all know her and like her too.

11. Do your girlfriend's parents approve of you?

We see them often and even spend time together!
I'm an all-around likeable person.
They don't like me but don't seem to approve of her either.
I've never even met them.
They hate me and I hate them too.
who cares?

12. Do you think that Simone and Asha are pretty?

yes
Asha's hot Simone's not.
Simone's hot, Asha's not.
no, they are fugly
Who are these chicks and where can I get some?
they look the same to me.

13. What would you do if your girlfriend dumped you?

I'd rag on her as much as I could.
I'd go smoke pot, cuz I'm a stoner at heart.
I'd be okay but a little upset.
I was already cheating on her. I'd be glad.
No skin off my nose.
I'd be devastated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please